Accused of Homophobia. Accused of Homophobia.

Wow..

The beat was amazing.

eGrind responds:

Why thank you. I got inspired to this song after listening to the song "Army of Hermaphrodites" by "Fuck... I'm dead."

Awesome band with awesome music.

~{ Car Commercial Song }~ ~{ Car Commercial Song }~

Not a fan of pop..

..but this was pretty catchy. (Trying not to be close minded :/)

DSMagnum responds:

Heh, thank you.

Daily Classroom Scribble Daily Classroom Scribble

Original..

Sounds like hip-hop beat boxing techno mix. Pretty good.

MegaMan 2 Woodman Mix MegaMan 2 Woodman Mix

It's good.

You said in your description that it sucked. Have confidence in yourself.

Half and Half Half and Half

Pretty good..

Very catchy I liked it a lot. I haven't heard much Ambient music but am a fan now.

Navi2 responds:

Why thank you. I'm not sure if this would count as anbient music. I'm not really sure, but still thank you.

CJO:My Life CJO:My Life

Good effort.

I liked it a lot the beginning beat wasn't too catchy and the small explosions start dropping and then the overall music comes together and it gets very good. I'll have the honor of your first download for this track.

Juicy Juice Juicy Juice

Wow, Great Riffs.

Hey, keep up the good work. It's very good kind of repeating but I guess that's the point. I like it a lot.

Ltblackshadow responds:

:D Lol thanks yeh It does repeat countless times. I like this song alot so I just decided one night to play it. Thank you for the sweet review!

-Lt

Unfinished Trance Unfinished Trance

Once again...

...I love your stuff. I'm downloading all your tracks to listen while driving to work. You are probobly the best techno/trance/electronica artist on NG. Good Job.

A Question of Fate... A Question of Fate...

Amazed..

No surprise it's a Diamond track one of the BEST techno songs I have ever heard. Keep on making music, PLEASE!