One More Final Battle One More Final Battle

Greatest Game In The History Of Newgrounds,

Forever.

This game is so good. It's perfect. Makes you think and feels awesome. I love the distortion feature. Pleasemake more levels!

Animator vs. Animation Animator vs. Animation

Funny.

Like the previouse reviewer said very original. One of my favorite flashes. Very smooth.

The Clay Beach The Clay Beach

w00t..

All my 5 are belong to this. A good klaymation, looked like Knox (XD Sorry Lino) Keep making more, please!

JackflashProductions responds:

cool thanks

The Maxwell Edison Story The Maxwell Edison Story

One Of The Best All Together Flash Movies..

This movie had very good quality animation and drawings and it went along perfectly with the music. Of course I imagined them as adults and your drawings as kids but it looks a lot better. I recently watched the other one boasting it's superiority having made this song into a flash movie before yours the quality was poor and it wasn't quite as humorous as this one. In short I believe this one is a hundred times better than the other one and this all in all is a very, very good flash movie with a lot of effort put into it.

Dad's Home Dad's Home

Possibly the best movie on Newgrounds..

What's up with this movie? It's so good. Everyone comments like "What the hell is up with his head catching on fire" are you guys dumb? That's the best part. Good job.

Bbq goes to chinese Bbq goes to chinese

I Love Me Some BBQBEEFBURGERMAN...

Once again, great stlye and animation. It's so bad it's good I guess.

Bbqbeefburgerman responds:

Haha thanks.

Global Warming Global Warming

Great..

I like this flash a lot. Laughed through the whole thing. Very good animation and overall presentation. It was just a good flash period.

UU - GoldenUzi pwns UU - GoldenUzi pwns

You have potential...

If you make your movies like the intro in full 3d you'll be a hit. Don't do that lame shit like golden uzi pwnz.

FloorJack responds:

You fail as a clock.

Project Lumière Project Lumière

Wow...

This must've taken a while to complete. Thanks for taking the time to make a great flash!

Slowloft: Overdose Slowloft: Overdose

Funny.

Your animation is very good slowloft is fun to make fun of. Good going.